InterActive Lunch - Craig McInnis Studios
Time & Location
About the Event
"Craig doodled his way through high school and then came to Florida to attend the Art Institute.
has had the opportunity to make music, record and nationally tour in numerous bands, paint
many public and private murals, make fine art on canvas, illustrate, log many fun hours on
Photoshop, create graphics and layouts, create storyboard art and props for motion pictures,
delve deeply into set, wardrobe and character design, apprentice as a tattoo artist, teach art to
teens and adults, and most recently work behind the scenes to curate, promote and produce art
shows for his cohorts. As Co-Founder of Art Synergy and CONTINUUM he is proud to be part of
a dedicated team of art professionals with the goal of promoting local art at National and
International levels and facilitate access to education, art & culture to those who may not have
previously had the chance.
Craig is also proud to be Creative Director of Fright Nights at the South Florida Fairgrounds. Over
the past 17 years, he has done, horror make-up, graphics, talent booking, casting and
management, branding, set design, scenic painting, and his fair share of getting into character.
Craig’s intent is to stay focused and to NEVER take his creative gifts for granted."
- Meet at Extraordinary Charities at 10:30 AM
- Travel to studio by 11:00 AM
- Lunch break
- Pick up at Extraordinary Charities around 1:30 PM
- $30 for registration (includes lunch - cold sandwiches, chips, fruit, drink and dessert)
- Caregivers/Personal Supports are welcome but registration is required to reserve a spot! ($10 for lunch)
- Limited to only 8 spots available
- Personal Support$10$100$0