Time is TBD|
Volunteer Position - Boutique Support
Assist with our Retail Program for adults with disabilities who have completed aZul’s signature sustainable fashion design program “Follow The Thread”. Time Commitment: Fridays 12pm-4pm
Time & Location
Time is TBD
aZul Office, 2635 Old Okeechobee Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, USA
About the Event
- Assist in our Retail Program for adults with disabilities who have completed aZul’s signature sustainable fashion design program “Follow The Thread” (also known as a "Creative Team" or "Designer Team").
About Our Retail Program:
- To help our adults with disabilities build confidence and professionalism
- To help our adults with disabilities gain retail skills
Every Friday from 12-4pm
Customer Outreach, Customer Service, Merchandise Display, Merchandise Photography
Volunteer Time Commitment
Every Friday from 12-4pm on monthly basis
- Assist Creative Team to meet curriculum goals as instructed
- Keep the creative team accountable with customer outreach, i.e. phone calls, notes, etc.
- Encourage the creative to greet customers according to instructions provided.
- Make sure merchandise and collateral material are presented up to retail store standards.
- Assist with staging and photographing garments.
- Support creative teams with social media posts